Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wii & Hula Hoops are Great!!!

Ok......my mom got the kids a Wii for Christmas. With the Wii we also got a Wii Fit board and associated game. This gift has turned out to be a blast for the entire family!!! You can do certain activities and the Wii Fit game will tell you your "Wii Age", weight, BMI, and other things that one in not so good of shape doesn't want to know. Among the various games are a set of Balancing games, one of which is a Hula Hoop game. Yesterday, Jen decided to get her Wii Fit workout in and performed various workout activities such as Ski Jumping, Slalom Skiing, Jogging.....and Hula Hooping. I must say that it was very interesting to watch the Hula Hoop exercise from my perspective which is behind her sitting on the couch....I have not seen her move like that in a very long time.....brought a smile to my face :-)

Hopefully we can all get in better shape and do so while having fun with this Wii system!!

4 comments:

Jenster said...

So not fair. I have yet to see YOU do the hula hoop game!!

beans said...

hehe..hehe..hehe..hehe

i am NOT laughing . . .ok, really, I am laughing cause that's funny! I bet you are also hula-ing yourself in the wee hours of the morning, or late at night. we all yearn to hula at times . . .ok, i need to sleep.

The Daily Bee said...

So where's the video?? LOL

I'm sure Jenster would killllll =)

Anonymous said...

You're such a tease. We think we are going to get these great stories and then a month passes by..... and nothing....